The street chart of the Fiji group was published in London, in 1814, by Arrowsmith. In it, the information recorded by Bligh, Wilson, and other captains, was collated with additional facts gathered chiefly by the sandalwood traders. this chart gave the soundings of the Bua Bay anchorage, but was too late to be of service to the sandalwood ships.
Coastal charts evolve: The coast from the Lekutu River to Wainunu Bay was fairly well delienated; but the remaining parts of Vanua Levu, being scarcely known, were ill-defined. The majority of the islands of Lau and Lomaiviti were correctly placed, though most was known of those lying to the north-east. The northern end of Kadavu, the south-eastern corner of Viti Levu, the Lautoka coast, and the Yasawa Islands, were indicated – Taveuni was not included, though it had been sighted by Tasman and Wilson, and Captain Berry of the Cityh of Edinburgh had landed at Vuna, on the southern end, in 1809.